A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Gardner, MD, PA is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Gardner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Arkadelphia
- Stuttgart Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy Gardner MD and PA is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Guy Gardner practice?
- Dr. Guy Gardner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Guy Gardner practices Otolaryngology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Otolaryngologists.