A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gardner
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Gardner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Gardner, MD, PA is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Gardner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Arkadelphia
- Stuttgart Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy Gardner MD and PA is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Guy Gardner practice?
- Dr. Guy Gardner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Guy Gardner practices Otolaryngology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Otolaryngologists.