Dr. Guy Garman Is this you?

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on August 17th, 2015

Dr. Garman has been one of the most amazing God sending doctor's. He was very understanding, dedicated & caring. He helped me to recover from hyperthyroidism, especially when I felt that was the end of me. When the meds quit working for me, he told me the best thing will be surgery. Although, many told me to have the surgery done in the mainland, I with great pride & confidence allow Dr. Garman to pursue with the surgery, which in deed was a success. I would recommend Dr. Garman to anyone even with my eyes closed. He was well skilled & specialized in what he did. He was understanding, respectful & a very concern doctor too. Dr. Garman & his staff always followed up on me. I never met a doctor as caring as Dr. Garman. Dr. Garman made me believe that there are still good skilled doctors on island & that dispite of the V.I economy struggles, he never he never closed his doors on us. He give me so much confidence & the comfort that I needed battling thyroid. I thank God for Dr. Garman. He was a blessing in my life. He give me hope & I respect him for all the hard work & the utmost dedication that he presents in reaching out to his patients. With great honor I recommend Dr. Garman to get the job you need done. His staff are staffs that care! They welcome you in good spirits always. They treat you with respect.

Posted on January 30th, 2013

Dr. Garman saw me for a lingering chronic sinus infection and he had it cleared up in a few weeks. He respected my want to not be on preventive medications and offered me alternatives to try and keep my sinuses clear to avoid infection in the future. I also took my 2 year old son to Dr. Garman and he treated him appropriately as well (different from me of course).

Excellent Physician

Posted on January 23rd, 2013

Thank goodness St Croix has doctors like Dr. Garman. The service was great and the solution worked! I will keep Dr. Garman in my contact list!

Good option when

Posted on January 5th, 2012

I developed a sore throat when in St Croix on vacation. I visited another doctor who mis-diagnosed my problem. After another 4 days of discomfort I visited Dr Garman, who was able to prescribe some medication that actually alleviated my symptoms.If you're having a problem that are within an ENT's specialty, you would be ahead of the game to visit Dr Garman instead of one of the local GPs.

Posted on August 21st, 2015