A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Gober:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy Gober is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Gober, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gober graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gober has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stephens County Hospital
- Mountain Lakes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy D Gober MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Guy D. Gober practice?
- Dr. Guy Gober has 3 office locations.
Dr. Guy Gober practices Urology near Tiger, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Show Low, AZ and Duluth, GA.
See Tiger Urologists.