A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy Gross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Gross has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Guy H. Gross practice?
Dr. Guy Gross practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman, TX.
See McKinney Obstetricians & Gynecologists.