A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy Gross is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Gross has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy Herman Gross MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Guy H. Gross practice?
- Dr. Guy Gross has 4 office locations.
Dr. Guy Gross practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman, TX and Mckinney, TX.
See McKinney Obstetricians & Gynecologists.