Dr. Guy Gross Is this you?

January 11th, 2014

awesome

Dr.gross is a great ob gyn. I went to him for my endo and today is a little over a month after surgery and i feel me more than i have in a long time.

May 22nd, 2012

If you want fraud he is your Doctor

I had a cyst on my left overy and went to him to have the overy removed. Just 8 months later I was told I had another overian cyst on the very same left overy he removed, I told them they were lieing because I had no overies to have cysts on them. Here we are 5 years later and 5 years of pain and lots of test and a few hospital stays and a few Doctors puzzled over my constant denile of having an overy that a quack like Dr. Gross never took out as he says he did. If this is something you want to chance then Dr. Gross is the Doctor for you.

July 1st, 2012