A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Guilfoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy Guilfoy, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Guilfoy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Guilfoy graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Guilfoy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
- Mercy Hosp Of Folsom, Folsom, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy Patrick Guilfoy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Guy P. Guilfoy practice?
- Dr. Guy Guilfoy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Guy Guilfoy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Folsom, CA.
See Folsom Orthopedic Surgeons.