A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Guilfoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy Guilfoy, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Guilfoy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Dr. Guilfoy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
- Mercy Hosp Of Folsom, Folsom, Ca
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy P Guilfoy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Guy P. Guilfoy practice?
- Dr. Guy Guilfoy has 1 office location.
- Dr. Guy Guilfoy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near , .