A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Guilfoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy Guilfoy, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guilfoy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guilfoy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Guilfoy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guilfoy graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Guilfoy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
- Mercy Hosp Of Folsom, Folsom, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy P Guilfoy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Guy P. Guilfoy practice?
- Dr. Guy Guilfoy has 1 office location.
Dr. Guy Guilfoy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Folsom, CA.
See Folsom Surgeons.