A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Hewlett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy Hewlett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Hewlett, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy-Induced Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Hewlett graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hewlett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy Stewart Hewlett MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Guy S. Hewlett practice?
- Dr. Guy Hewlett has 4 office locations.
Dr. Guy Hewlett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookhaven, PA.
See Chester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.