A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Juillard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy Juillard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Juillard, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Radiation Injuries
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Juillard graduated from U.F.R. De Medecine Saint-Antoine, Paris.
Dr. Juillard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy Jean-Felix Juillard MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Guy J. Juillard practice?
- Dr. Guy Juillard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Guy Juillard practices Radiation Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Oncologists.