A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Kemling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy Kemling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Kemling, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kemling graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kemling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
- St Mary Corwin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy Lamont Kemling MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Guy L. Kemling practice?
- Dr. Guy Kemling has 1 office location.
Dr. Guy Kemling practices Family Medicine near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Primary Care Doctors.