A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy Lee, Back, Neck, and Spine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Lee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Neck Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy A. Lee MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Guy A. Lee practice?
- Dr. Guy Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Guy Lee practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA.
See Willow Grove Orthopedic Surgeons and Willow Grove Surgeons.