Back, Neck, and Spine
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  My favorite doctor/surgeon by far  |  show details
by JEANNE H. on Oct 29th, 2014

Dr. Lee is a great surgeon. I was so apprehensive about having back surgery--till I tried Dr. Lee. I would highly recommend him to any friend or relative...or stranger. So professional yet so down to earth. Once he did surgery, I was so relieved after having been in so much pain for so long. Should have seen him sooner!

|  retired patient  |  show details
by michael berger on Jun 17th, 2014

Dr Lee literally saved my life. He was so very understanding and surgically spared me a life of constant pain. I can not thank him enough......

|  surgery  |  show details
by susan kerr on Jun 13th, 2013

excellent -in terms of diagnosis,surgery and follow up.

|  BEST BACK SURGEON  |  show details
May 7th, 2012

Dr. Lee has been trying to get me to have back surgery for 10 years. It was not until the pain was very severe that I decided to have it done. Now that it is over, the pain is gone from my legs. He has a great personality, cares a lot about his patients and makes them feel very comfortable with him.I would recommend him in an instant and in fact have already done so.Good luck with your band, Dr. Lee.John Maurer

|  Outstanding Surgeon  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2011

Dr. Lee is an outstanding surgeon and doctor with a great personality! I would highly recommend him!

|  One excellent Surgeon  |  show details
by Jerry McGovern on Mar 19th, 2011

Dr. Lee is the best, everything from his personality to his expertise. I had Spine surgery and now I feel great. Pain free. No one is better.

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for your kind words - it is much appreciated!

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2010

Dr. Lee is one of the best doctors I've seen! He's an outstanding surgeon with a great sense of humor!

|  GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2010

I had an excellent experience and great results from my surgery. Dr. Lee has a very good beside manner including a good sense of humor. He took time to explain things and he answered all of my questions. I would definitely recommend him to others!

|  show details
Jun 13th, 2010

Dr. Lee is an excellent surgeon with a good bedside manner. He thought a lot about my condition and test results before deciding on the best surgical option for me.