by veronica achim on Feb 2nd, 2016

excellent doctor

by Robert Polsky on Mar 23rd, 2015

I recently had a laminectomy and fusion to correct spinal stenosis and spondylolisthesis with a significant synovial cyst . After just two weeks I am significantly better. Dr Lee is friendly and informative as well as being agreat surgeon . I am so glad I had this procedure and would recommend this practice to everyone

Doctor's Response

Hello, Robert. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for OrthopaediCare and for sharing your kind words. It made our day! Thank you for choosing OrthopaediCare for your care.

My favorite doctor/surgeon by far show details My favorite doctor/surgeon by far
by JEANNE H. on Oct 29th, 2014

Dr. Lee is a great surgeon. I was so apprehensive about having back surgery--till I tried Dr. Lee. I would highly recommend him to any friend or relative...or stranger. So professional yet so down to earth. Once he did surgery, I was so relieved after having been in so much pain for so long. Should have seen him sooner!

Doctor's Response

Hello, Jeanne. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for OrthopaediCare and for sharing your kind words. It made our day! Thank you for choosing OrthopaediCare for your care.

retired patient show details retired patient
by michael berger on Jun 17th, 2014

Dr Lee literally saved my life. He was so very understanding and surgically spared me a life of constant pain. I can not thank him enough......

surgery show details surgery
by susan kerr on Jun 13th, 2013

excellent -in terms of diagnosis,surgery and follow up.

Outstanding Surgeon show details Outstanding Surgeon
Nov 18th, 2011

Dr. Lee is an outstanding surgeon and doctor with a great personality! I would highly recommend him!

One excellent Surgeon show details One excellent Surgeon
by Jerry McGovern on Mar 19th, 2011

Dr. Lee is the best, everything from his personality to his expertise. I had Spine surgery and now I feel great. Pain free. No one is better.

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for your kind words - it is much appreciated!

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Oct 3rd, 2010

Dr. Lee is one of the best doctors I've seen! He's an outstanding surgeon with a great sense of humor!

GREAT DOCTOR show details GREAT DOCTOR
Aug 21st, 2010

I had an excellent experience and great results from my surgery. Dr. Lee has a very good beside manner including a good sense of humor. He took time to explain things and he answered all of my questions. I would definitely recommend him to others!

Jun 13th, 2010

Dr. Lee is an excellent surgeon with a good bedside manner. He thought a lot about my condition and test results before deciding on the best surgical option for me.