Dr. Guy Lehine Is this you?

June 7th, 2016

Amazing with children

Dr. Lehine has been our family doctor since I was a child! So when I had my son I already knew who I was going to have my son go to! He has plenty of ...

July 13th, 2012

Wonderful Pediatricians Office

We recently moved the care of our daughter to Glens Falls Pediatrics as we were getting very poor service at the pediatrician we did have. The staff is wonderful at the new office, and definitely take the time to listen to any concerns we did have for our daughters carer. I have had no problems with them, and will continue to take my daughter there for check ups and emergencies.

Type 2 Diabetes