A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Lemire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Atrial Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemire graduated from Universite Laval, Quebec.
Dr. Lemire has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy Gerard Lemire MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Guy G. Lemire practice?
- Dr. Guy Lemire has 2 office locations.
Dr. Guy Lemire practices Vascular Surgery near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Los Alamitos Surgeons.