A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Lemire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lemire
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lemire Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Atrial Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemire graduated from Universite Laval, Quebec.
Dr. Lemire has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy Gerard Lemire MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Guy G. Lemire practice?
- Dr. Guy Lemire has 2 office locations.
Dr. Guy Lemire practices Vascular Surgery near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Los Alamitos Surgeons.