A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy LHeureux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. LHeureux
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. LHeureux Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. LHeureux graduated from Laval Univ Quebec Canada.
Dr. LHeureux has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenden Regional Hospital
- Bapt Central Mem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy J LHeureux DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Guy J. LHeureux practice?
- Dr. Guy LHeureux has 1 office location.
Dr. Guy LHeureux practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Memphis, AR.
See West Memphis Orthopedic Surgeons.