A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy LHeureux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. LHeureux
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. LHeureux Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. LHeureux graduated from Laval Univ Quebec Canada.
Dr. LHeureux has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenden Regional Hospital
- Bapt Central Mem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy J LHeureux DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Guy J. LHeureux practice?
- Dr. Guy LHeureux has 1 office location.
Dr. Guy LHeureux practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Memphis, AR.
See West Memphis Orthopedic Surgeons.