Dr. Guy Lin Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Guy Lin?

Dr. Lin highly Recommended

Posted on March 21st, 2016

Dr. Lin is a breath of fresh air. One of those most caring and considerate doctors I have known. His bedside manners and genuine concern needs to be acknowledged. Also, his availability, whether it be on the phone or office visit is extraordinary. Furthermore, I find his office staff to be excellent.

Posted on March 16th, 2016

I am really happy that I was referred to Dr. Guy Lin and highly recommend him. I have had difficulty to breathing for decades and, and although I was only getting minimal relief from strips and medicine, I was reluctant to have surgery since I was nervous about how it would look and feel and prior surgical options seemed way too invasive. Dr. Lin answered all my questions (and I had a lot) both before and after the surgery (which used ear cartilage to support narrow nostrils) and I am really happy with the results. My breathing is so much better that I no longer use any sprays or strips. I sometimes catch myself breathing without opening my mouth and can hardly believe it. I'm happy with the function and appearance and am really glad I had this procedure with him.

Excellent ENT

Posted on December 6th, 2015

Dr. Lin was extremely knowledgeable and intelligent. He was also very kind and made me feel comfortable. I highly recommend him!

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

Excellent communication with patients, professional and firm hand when operated on me. No visual scars as result of facial surgey from stitches. Excellent experience with Doc.

patient

Posted on October 3rd, 2013

I really like him. He is great at what he does and very knowledgeable. He has a great bedside manner. He's caring and compassionate. You didn't have to wait long and he treats every patient with respect and gives them time and doesn't rush.

Posted on May 14th, 2013

We went to see Dr Lin today to discuss possible tubes for my 2 year old with what seems to be chronic fluid in his ears. Dr Lin was absolutely wonderful. Highly recommend. He took the time to discuss and was great with my son. Answered all of our questions and reassured us stating "I won't let your son get to the point where his speech is affected. I will follow him very closely!" Very good dr.

Posted on February 21st, 2012

I had septoplasty/turbinectomy surgery just over a week ago and already feel great. I was highly impressed with Dr. Lin's attentiveness, knowledge and care. He addressed all of my questions and concerns and after just a few days, I feel great and am breathing better. In addition, Mt Sinai Hospital was excellent. For such a large hospital, they treated me with the utmost care, concern and respect.

new to new york

Posted on January 12th, 2012

Found this clinic on the internet after moving from ohio. Saw dr. Lin for chronic sinus problems. Amazing guy, actually took the time to listen to me, wasnt in a rush like EVERY other doc ive seen in the past few years, and actually talked me out of a surgery that my ohio doc was trying to push on me. Wonderful experience. Highly recommend the offic e and especially Lin.

great surgeon

Posted on June 14th, 2011

was refered to him for hoarse voice problems. love Dr. Lin! told me that it nothing - and it turned out to be nothing. Now he just did my nose - finally looks like the one I should have been born with. so happY!

Fantastic doctor

Posted on May 22nd, 2011

Dr. Lin performed a surgery on me to correct my breathing problems. He had also performed a rhinoplasty to correct my "crooked nose". He has demonstrated exceptional professionalism and genuine care from my first appointment with him, all the way until the surgery and then - during post-operative care and recovery. He is a very easy-going person and makes you feel at ease in his office. I also think it takes a real artist to correct my "crooked nose" and make it look the way he did - it's incredible! And he also is one of the few doctors who can perform both medical and cosmetic surgeries, which is a HUGE benefit!Overall, I'm happy that I have found Dr. Lin, and I'm happy he is the one to resolve my decades old breathing problem as well as my cosmetic problem.

Very skilled doctor and great bedside manner

Posted on April 5th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Lin for the last 3 years and would not go anywhere else for my sinus issues. He is very knowledgeable and each office visit he takes the time to listen to my symptoms in order to provide an accurate diagnosis. I typically do not like going to the doctor but his warm bedside manner puts me at ease during the visit. I have referred many of my friends and family members to Dr. Lin and they all have great things to say about him.

Very Professional

Posted on March 30th, 2011

Dr. Lin is a very professional and skilled physician. The appointment was easy to schedule, staff was courteous, and I felt very much in good hands. Dr. Lin listens well and is an excellent physician overall. I have referred several friends and everyone has been pleased.