A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Livnat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy Livnat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Livnat
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Livnat Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Livnat graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Livnat has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Novato Community Hospital
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy Shir Livnat MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Guy S. Livnat practice?
- Dr. Guy Livnat has 6 office locations.
Dr. Guy Livnat practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Larkspur, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sonoma, CA and Novato, CA.
See Larkspur Critical Care Practitioners and Larkspur Pulmonologists.