Learn more about Dr. Guy McKhann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy McKhann is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKhann
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. McKhann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy McKhann, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Surgery (Anterior Temporal Lobectomy)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Cognition Disorders
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Diffuse Cerebral Sclerosis of Schilder (Alpers Syndrome)
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Metachromatic Leukodystrophy
- Migraine Disorders
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. McKhann graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 5 awards.
Dr. McKhann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy Mead McKhann MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Guy M. McKhann practice?
- Dr. Guy McKhann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Guy McKhann practices Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Neurologists.