A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy McKhann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy McKhann is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy McKhann, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Surgery (Anterior Temporal Lobectomy)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Cognition Disorders
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Diffuse Cerebral Sclerosis of Schilder (Alpers Syndrome)
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Metachromatic Leukodystrophy
- Migraine Disorders
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. McKhann graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 5 awards.
Dr. McKhann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy Mead McKhann MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Guy M. McKhann practice?
- Dr. Guy McKhann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Guy McKhann practices Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Neurologists.