A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Massry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy Massry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Massry
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Massry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Massry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Massry graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Massry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy Gourgy Massry MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Guy G. Massry practice?
- Dr. Guy Massry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Guy Massry practices Ophthalmology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Ophthalmologists.