A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Massry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy Massry, Oculoplastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Massry
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Massry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Massry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Orbital Fractures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Massry graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Massry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy Gourgy Massry MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Guy G. Massry practice?
- Dr. Guy Massry has 1 office location.
Dr. Guy Massry practices Ophthalmology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Ophthalmologists.