A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy McCaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy McCaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy McCaw, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCaw graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. McCaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
- Grinnell Regional Medical Center
- Garfield Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy M McCaw FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Guy M. McCaw practice?
- Dr. Guy McCaw has 3 office locations.
Dr. Guy McCaw practices Family Medicine near Grinnell, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynnville, IA and Victor, IA.
See Grinnell Primary Care Doctors.