A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy McKhann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy McKhann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy McKhann, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Essential Tremor
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Stereotaxic Techniques
Education & Awards
Dr. McKhann graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 5 awards.
Dr. McKhann has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Lawrence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy Mead McKhann MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Guy M. McKhann practice?
- Dr. Guy McKhann has 1 office location.
Dr. Guy McKhann practices Neurological Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Neurological Surgeons.