Dr. Guy Mckhann II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Guy Mckhann II?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 15th, 2017

He gave me back my life

I suffer from Hydrocephalus and could not find a local Dr., that I had any faith in to preform brain surgery. I spoke to the National Foundation for Hydrocephalus in Ca. They highly recommend Dr. McKhann. He preformed surgery and place a stunt in my head. It gave me back a quality of life again. His bedside manner and his time in explaining things are super, just like his skills as a surgeon.

December 4th, 2015

Cared for my wife in 2014...not a typical surgeon. ...other suregeon are arrogant but this man was kind...funny...very smart

September 15th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. McKhann. He is professional, kind, sensitive, listens to his patient and responds with thorough answers and a comprehensive treatment plan!

September 10th, 2015

Dr. Mc Khann is very knowledgeable and answered all my questions regarding my condition. His was very thorough and his bedside manner is excellent.

August 13th, 2015

Amazing Dr.

From the first day I walked into Dr. McKhann's office I felt I was in good hands. He is a patient doctor, who took the time to sit down with myself and my parents to explain the procedure, what to expect, before and after. Dr. McKhann Thank you for all you did for me. now I can go in with my life!

August 12th, 2015

Dr. McKhann is an outstanding neurosurgeon!

June 3rd, 2015

Excellent Neurosurgeon

Dr. McKhann is amazing. He successfully performed a craniotomy 18 months ago. He spends as much time in appointments as needed, he explains everything to me and my husband, and answers all of our questions. He collaborated with a vascular surgeon to give me the best treatment. He doesn't claim to have all answers to everything. Dr. McKhann is friendly and very approachable. He restored my quality of life. I strongly recommend him.

August 24th, 2012

Top-notch doctor

Dr. McKhann is an extremely caring and very knowledgeable doctor. He went above and beyond when he treated our daughter's Chiari Malformation. We had all confidence before, during, and after her surgery that we had chosen the right doctor. We would recommend him wholeheartedly.

January 11th, 2012

A very bad experience

I visited Dr Mckhann a few years ago after I was diagnosed and needed a consult for surgery.He was insensitive and obnoxious and failed to perform a simple test beta transferrin test to confirm a CSF Fistula which I had but he did not care to do.I later contracted meningitis which was no laughing matter at allHe stated in front of my mother bend over and if the fluid drips out of your nose then you have it.He was arrogant and demeaning to me a person who suffered a terrible head injury.My mother witnessed everything and was horrified with his behavior.Only after we had filed a complaint with the medical board did he contact us and ask us to come back to see him again.The beta transferrin test is a very cheap test and conc;elusively showed I had CSF Fistula and he did not want to treat me at all because I was a Medicaid patient.He also stated Neurologists "know Nothing".His father is a Neurologist Chief at John's Hopkins University. too bad he did not teach his son the very basics of being a kind helpful doctor . Im sure glad he did not operate on me.I have to give him two thumbs down all the way.For someone suffering from a head injury it sure seemed that he was the one who was mentally deficient.

July 15th, 2011

Caring and compassionate

Dr. McKhann is exceptionally caring and compassionate. I met Dr. McKhann through emergency and was extremely lucky to be treated by him. I could not give a stronger recommendation.

July 1st, 2011

Exceptional physician

Dr. McKhann is an extremely high-skilled and friendly neuro-surgeon. I felt very comfortable when he performed my surgical procedures. I would strongly recommend him.

June 18th, 2011

CM/SM

Dr. McKhann performed PFD, laminectomy and duraplasty in May of 2010 for Chiari Malformation and a cervical syrinx (syringomyelia). It has been a little of a year now and the results have been nothing short of amazing! The hernitatoin is gone and the syrinx is nothing but a sliver. I have my life back and look forward to the future! I highly recommend Dr. McKhann!!!!!