Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Aug 4th, 2015

I wish I didn't need to be sick to visit Dr. Miller, his nurse, and the staff. They are all very kind and compassionate.

by Darlene on Oct 17th, 2014

He is kind and patient with me every time I have seen him and is super about working you in when you need it . Love his staff very sweet helpful. I have been going to him for over 20 yr.

Amazing, personable, and caring doctor show details Amazing, personable, and caring doctor
Oct 22nd, 2013

Dr Miller takes his time to answer all of my questions. Is very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. It doesn't matter what your ailment is, he can either help or refer you to someone he trusts.

Patient for over 10 years show details Patient for over 10 years
Feb 2nd, 2012

Great doctor

It doesn't get better... show details It doesn't get better...
Feb 11th, 2011

Dr. Miller and his staff are outstanding. The nurses are fantastic. The entire staff are professional and helpful in every aspect of the care. I highly recommend Dr. Miller (and I have) to others. He is a very down to earth guy who simply wants to help his patients. He displays a true servant approach to medicine. He is very approachable and easy to talk to. I can not say enough positive things about Dr. Miller and his staff.Thanks; Scott Kinsey

Mar 22nd, 2009

Dr Miller has provided excellent care to both myself and wife over the past 4 years. We couldn't be happier with hisproficiency, outstanding personality andhis caring attitude. The only problem we have is non-availability after clinic operating hours.