A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Mongelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy Mongelli is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Mongelli, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mongelli graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Mongelli has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy Mongelli MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Guy Mongelli practice?
- Dr. Guy Mongelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Guy Mongelli practices Anesthesiology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Anesthesiologists.