A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Music:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy Music is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Music graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Music has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy A Music MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Guy A. Music practice?
- Dr. Guy Music has 4 office locations.
Dr. Guy Music practices Neurological Surgery near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Council Bluffs, IA and Harlan, IA.
See Omaha Neurological Surgeons.