A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Nardella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy Nardella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Nardella, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Nardella graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nardella has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nardella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Guy M. Nardella practice?
Dr. Guy Nardella practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Chester, PA.
See Wilmington Plastic Surgeons and Wilmington Surgeons.