A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Nardella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy Nardella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Nardella, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Nardella graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nardella has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy Michael Nardella MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Guy M. Nardella practice?
- Dr. Guy Nardella has 2 office locations.
Dr. Guy Nardella practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA.
See Wilmington Plastic Surgeons and Wilmington Surgeons.