Dr. Guy Nee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 13th, 2012
Donna relies on and respects Dr. Nee.
Dr. Nee is wonderful! He used to be part of a group that was so busy that I had to wait very long. Now that he has moved to a smaller group, I never wait. Even when Dr. Nee was with his original group practice, waiting for him was worth it. He is so understanding and has diagnosed problems accurately when no one else could. He really listens to me and gives 100% of his time. My husband and I both value his opinions and value him as our physician overall.I was quite surprised that not all comments were 4 stars. I think these comments were the result of an overextended practice previously - which is why he left. Being a "real physician" who has the time for his patients was his goal.I couldn't do without Dr. Nee.

July 29th, 2011
James D.
One on One, Dr Guy is one of the most caring, professional doctors I have ever had the pleasure to meet. Since I moved, it is impossible for me to retain him as a General practioner. He has helped me in so many ways. If I could, I'd see Dr Guy until he retired.

January 31st, 2011
money grubber
this guy only wants to make money off his patients...he is stealing your money...you should be frightened..and he has the worst bedside manner on the planet

July 12th, 2010
Disappointed
I have been a patient of Dr. Nee for the past five years, and was quite pleased with him for most of that time. In the past month, I have become very dissatisfied with the deterioration of quality in the care he has provided to me. Much of my dissatisfaction results from his inability to see me in a reasonable amount of time at my scheduled appointments, as well as his lack of respect for the value of the time of his patients. I also serve in a caring profession, and have to live by a schedule of appointments. A month ago, I had to wait over an hour to be seen, and then during my examination, Dr. Nee interrupted my appointment to take a phone call, which clearly could have waited until he was finished seeing me. Today, I arrived for my 9:45am appointment and upon my inquiry, was told that everything was on schedule,and that I would be seen shortly. Approximately 15 minutes later, all of Dr. Nee's patients were informed that he was running an hour behind schedule. This is simply unacceptable, hence I have terminated my relationship with Mercer Internal Medicine and Dr. Guy Nee. I would not recommend Dr. Nee, because he does not value the time of his patients, and I have witnessed firsthand the sloppiness of some of his diagnostic work.

November 23rd, 2009
A very caring and personable doctor
I have found Dr. Nee to be extremely caring. His manner is professional yet he puts you at ease. He explains your medical problems in a way you can understand and you know you are in good hands. Everyone in the practice is polite and eager to help you.