A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Piegari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy Piegari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Piegari
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Piegari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Piegari, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Piegari graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Piegari has 7 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital/Reading
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy N Piegari FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Guy N. Piegari practice?
- Dr. Guy Piegari has 1 office location.
Dr. Guy Piegari practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Cardiologists.