A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Piegari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy Piegari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Piegari
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Piegari, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Piegari graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Piegari has 7 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital/Reading
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy N Piegari FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Guy N. Piegari practice?
- Dr. Guy Piegari has 1 office location.
Dr. Guy Piegari practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Cardiologists.