A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Piegari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy Piegari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Piegari, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Piegari graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Piegari has 7 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital/Reading
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Piegari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Guy N. Piegari practice?
Dr. Guy Piegari practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Cardiologists.