A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Pierret:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy Pierret is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pierret
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pierret Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Pierret, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierret graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Pierret has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy Peter Pierret MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Guy P. Pierret practice?
- Dr. Guy Pierret has 1 office location.
Dr. Guy Pierret practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Warren, MI.
See Warren Orthopedic Surgeons and Warren Surgeons.