Dr. Guy Randazzo MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 30th, 2015
Mixed
Low ratings: Ease of Appointment: he only does Pulmonary appointments in the middle of the day; this is not at all convenient for me as I have a job and cannot take that much time in the middle of the day. I got a bit snippy and told them that I was considering finding another specialist, and they got me an earlier appointment. Promptness: I waited in the (very small and claustrophobic) waiting room for nearly an hour past my appointment time. Other than that, the office staff seem indifferent. Not really discourteous, just like they really don't care. Dr Randazzo himself is very nice, and seems interested in finding the correct diagnosis. Great bedside manner and very personable.

May 1st, 2013
Great doctor who takes time with each patient
Dr. Randazzo takes his time going over patient questions & concerns and makes sure they understand their diagnosis. Unfortunately this tends to make him a bit late for the appointments later in the day. He is very caring and has been able to diagnose an issue I've seen other specialists for. His staff is a bit short with the patients but have done their best to get me in when I have an urgent issue.

January 10th, 2012
Very good doctor
Dr. Randazzo is one of the best doctors. It is easy to see him when needed and he is very thorough when trying to find the cause of a problem. If the exact cause of a problem can not be found it is not for lack of medical skill or running all the test necessary. No one could expect more from any doctor.

September 14th, 2011
Dr. Randazzo is quite an excellent doctor and we have been going to him for nearly 15 years. Sadly, we are considering changing physicians because his office staff is so utterly atrocious and we've finally had enough of their awful antics.

September 12th, 2011
WANTED TO TREAT MY INSURANCE INSTEAD OF ME

January 19th, 2009
Very Unhelpful Doctor
Guy Randazzo was NOT knowledgeable and I strongly DO NOT recommend him. I normally use another dr at the same office. When my normal doc was unavailable I made an appointment with Randazzo. All I needed was for him to write me a refill for a prescription that I will likely be taking for the rest of my life. He filled out the form differently than my normal dr and when I asked him about it he assured me that the pharmacy would accept it. Well, they didn't. So I drove back to Randazzo's office and he refused to write my prescription correctly. He only gave me a month's supply of my prescription (and I normally get 3 months). Why you ask? Well... He just doesn't do it. ugh! The staff was helpful but Randazzo was not. Stay away from this one.

August 18th, 2016