A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Rordorf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Rordorf, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rordorf graduated from Universite De Geneve, Geneva.
Dr. Rordorf has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rordorf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Guy A. Rordorf practice?
Dr. Guy Rordorf practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Lower Falls, MA and Waltham, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.