A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Rordorf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Rordorf, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rordorf graduated from Universite De Geneve, Geneva.
Dr. Rordorf has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy A Rordorf MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Guy A. Rordorf practice?
- Dr. Guy Rordorf has 3 office locations.
Dr. Guy Rordorf practices Neurology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.