A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Ross, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Ross has 99 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center - Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy William Ross MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Guy W. Ross practice?
- Dr. Guy Ross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Guy Ross practices Diagnostic Radiology near Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Coeur D Alene Radiologists.