A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Ross, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Ross has 99 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center - Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy William Ross MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Guy W. Ross practice?
- Dr. Guy Ross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Guy Ross practices Diagnostic Radiology near Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Coeur D Alene Radiologists.