Family Practitioner, Internists
Sage Medical Group Sc
5425 W Lawrence Ave
Chicago, IL 60630
773-725-7557
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Brutally Cold  |  show details
May 13th, 2013

He believes phobias aren't real. When I recently explained that I am agoraphobic, his assistant, Luce, passed along his message to me, which was, "Get out of the house." Thank you, Captain Obvious. Another thing that was very off-putting is that they take a mugshot of you EVERY time you visit. I am a cash customer, so it's not to prevent insurance fraud, so I guess they simply want to make their patients feel like criminals being processed through booking.

|  Highly Recommend  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2012

Dr. Rowley has been my personal doctor for over 20 years and I think he's terrific, absolutely the best across the board. Very smart and thoughtful. A good bed-side manner. I agree with another reviewer that he does not over-test or over-subscribe. In my experience, his insights and diagnoses have been right on the mark. I would highly recommend him.

|  show details
Nov 29th, 2010

THIS DOCTOR IS RUDE!!!!

|  show details
Aug 31st, 2010

Dr. Rowley is an extremely thoughtful and careful physicianHis approach to medicine is minimalist....he does not believe in over testing and counts on his patients to participate in their care

|  Best Doctor I've Ever Had  |  show details
by Paul on Aug 2nd, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Rowley for over 20 years. And in my 60 years on this planet, he is the best doctor I have ever had (and I've had a few!). Even now when there is a doctor's office across the near where I live, I still go out to Lawrence Ave from Elmhurst (and with no car), to see him. I count myself lucky to have met him many years ago when he was in Lakeview, where I lived at the time.