Dr. Guy Rowley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Guy Rowley?

September 19th, 2017

30+ years of experience as a patient of Dr. Rowley

I love Dr. Rowley's bedside manner, calming voice and sense of humor. He is extremely knowledgeable and is always discussing articles he has read or studies he has heard of. He's not overly aggressive and is very thorough. The bowties he wears add to his charm. I feel very comfortable with Dr. Rowley and his staff. He has had the same staff for quite a while. A great doctor is only as great as the staff which supports him. A++++++

September 28th, 2016

An old philospher with a great spirit!

Dr. Rowley is fantastic. He is like that cool college professor everyone wants! Great prespctives and insights that make you, the patient, feel at complete ease. Highly Recomended!

May 13th, 2013

Brutally Cold

He believes phobias aren't real. When I recently explained that I am agoraphobic, his assistant, Luce, passed along his message to me, which was, "Get out of the house." Thank you, Captain Obvious. Another thing that was very off-putting is that they take a mugshot of you EVERY time you visit. I am a cash customer, so it's not to prevent insurance fraud, so I guess they simply want to make their patients feel like criminals being processed through booking.

August 9th, 2012

Highly Recommend

Dr. Rowley has been my personal doctor for over 20 years and I think he's terrific, absolutely the best across the board. Very smart and thoughtful. A good bed-side manner. I agree with another reviewer that he does not over-test or over-subscribe. In my experience, his insights and diagnoses have been right on the mark. I would highly recommend him.

November 30th, 2010

THIS DOCTOR IS RUDE!!!!

August 31st, 2010

Dr. Rowley is an extremely thoughtful and careful physicianHis approach to medicine is minimalist....he does not believe in over testing and counts on his patients to participate in their care

August 3rd, 2010

Best Doctor I've Ever Had

I have been a patient of Dr. Rowley for over 20 years. And in my 60 years on this planet, he is the best doctor I have ever had (and I've had a few!). Even now when there is a doctor's office across the near where I live, I still go out to Lawrence Ave from Elmhurst (and with no car), to see him. I count myself lucky to have met him many years ago when he was in Lakeview, where I lived at the time.

November 11th, 2015