Dr. Guy Rutledge MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 13th, 2016
Doctor RUTLEDGE is awesome I have had total knee replace ion both knees done by him, my before care and after surgery care have been great he listens and you can always reach his nurse Ms. Debbie she is great too

July 20th, 2015
wrong diagnosis
My mother in law had s serious fall and came to see Dr Rutledge suffering serious pain in her hip and leg. He took xrays in his office and assured her it was just a bad bruise and ordered a walker. When she returned after a week in even more pain, he gave her a cortisone shot and told her to continue with ice and Tylenol. Currently we are waiting for her to be admitted to the hospital after a ct scan in the emergency room found at least one fracture possibly more. Thank you Dr Rutledge for allowing an 86 year old to suffer excruciatingly for nearly a month. Now she will need surgery which will probably be more serious after the elapsed time.

April 7th, 2015
Have used him for 10 years. I am so afraid he will retire on me then where do I go? Have not heard of a better doctor than him.

February 26th, 2015
excellent doctor .. takes the time to explain your condition and why you are having problems. Listens to your concerns and treats you with the highest concern. Went to two doctors before this doctor and he treated and fixed my problem with the first diagnosis. I highly recommend this doctor. There is noon better in my option !

March 28th, 2014
Patient
Dr. Rutledge and his staff are wonderful. He successfully performed reconstructive surgery on my foot made sure I healed properly and ensured my entire recovery process was as painless as possible. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who requires medical attention within his expertise. His bedside mannerism and professionalism are beyond compare. This review does not come lightly I have been very sick and to many hospitals over the past seven years including UAB and other reputable hospitals in and around the State of Alabama and no doctor has come close to comparing the care I received under Dr Rutledge's care. In short he is THE MAN I would recommend to any patient facing medical attention within his expertise BAR NONE!!

April 19th, 2013
Love Dr. Rutledge
I had a severe injury to my knee & Dr. Rutledge fixed me! He's a wonderful, caring doctor. I can't say enough good things about his staff. His nurses are terrific. My appointments are made with ease and there is never a wait in his waiting room. P.S. And I'm even a dreaded w/c patient!