inactive

Guy M Sava MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.1

December 19th, 2008
run
had surgery to repair herniated disk, he removed bone, never mentioned it. i only found out after subsequent mri. had to have 2nd surgery less than month later for same. from the moment i woke in hospital told him something wasn't right had more pain then ever before, he laughed at me!!! saw him 2 days later, same thing, he laughed at me, said i didn't have pain!!! saw him the next week i insisted on another mri for the horrible pain, he this time accused me of being a drug addict and lying about pain!!! i now have to have my spine fused because the disk herniated through a mesh that he supposedly implanted (i say supposedly because i don't know for sure what he did) less than 30 yrs. old and have tattoos so he assumed i was there for drugs!! who would have 3 back surgeries in 3 months for drugs?? horrible manner with me, never had time to answer my questions, refused to admit i still had pain. his nurse, joy, was very helpful and genuinely concerned, the only plus in the whole experience. had to schedule my own presurgical consultation because he "forgot". had 2 other neurosurgeons tell me i was in horrible shape. completely neglected me and insulted me. i hope next time he wants to judge someone my name goes through the back of his mind.

November 10th, 2008
Recent surgery patient
I had surgery 5 weeks ago for a ruptured disc in my neck and I was very impressed. He is very patient and kind and in my experience, a wonderful surgeon!