Dr. Guy Sneed DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

November 22nd, 2015
Great caring Dr.
The only negative for me would be that he only see patients in the office on Wednesday mornings due to the fact he is a hospital administrator. I started seeing him last spring for a second opinion, and have seen him for a well women visit this fall. He always takes the time to explain everything to me. Definitely one of the best Dr's I've seen in many years.

August 24th, 2015
Great doctor
He delivered my last baby. Wish I'd had him for all three. Great experience. Highly Recommend.

February 25th, 2015
He is the BEST! So trustworthy, knowledgeable, and professional. Highly recommend to everyone.

January 13th, 2015
Reason I have a baby
Dr. Sneed found my brain tumor. I wasn't able to get pregnant and 3 other doctors didn't take the time or effort to investigate. When I told him I was lactating from my breasts and yet not pregnant he seemed to know immediately what the problem was. He drew blood and ordered an MRI of my brain. He found I had a prolactin (benign) tumor in my pituitary gland in the center or my brain. He put me on medicine to drop my prolactin levels and I got pregnant 4 months later naturally. My baby is healthy and so am I. The tumor is benign and not growing. It's manageable with medication and my baby is beautiful. He helped me when other doctors couldn't. He's kind and listens. His bedside manner is better than any doctor I've ever been to, I knew I was in good hands with him. He's the best!