A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Steinberg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa.
Dr. Steinberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy Steinberg MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Guy Steinberg practice?
- Dr. Guy Steinberg has 9 office locations.
Dr. Guy Steinberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Park Ridge, IL.
See Aurora Obstetricians & Gynecologists.