Dr. Guy Strauss DO Patient Reviews

3.6

July 24th, 2016
Don't waste your money
My mother saw this doctor for several years. I personally felt he was not addressing some of her health concerns. He was very arrogant and set in his ways. He does not think outside the box. His pride is more important than his patient's best interest.

September 15th, 2015
Ordered an MRI and even though a lesion was found on my husband's BRAIN, no follow up visit with results. We found out because TWO years later, we ordered my husband's record for another doctor. That is unacceptable.

January 18th, 2014
Work on wait time.
Dr. Strauss' office personnel and nurse practioners are excellent. They are very thorough and will take the time to answer any questions. The wait time is way too long though. Even with an early morning appointment I have found myself waiting 45 minutes or longer. I like the fact that everything can be done in one building- x-rays, blood work, mammograms, etc. If they could work on getting to their appointments in a more timely manner, I would rate them as number one.

September 5th, 2013
I have been seeing Dr. Strauss for about 5 years now, and have been very pleased. He has always been knowledgeable about the medical issues I've encountered, and I have complete confidence in him and his assistants. It's true that the wait times can be a little lengthy, but rest assured that when you are called back, you will receive the very same complete examination with the physician's undivided attention, and ample time to ask questions. I would much rather wait a tad longer while others receive quality, non-rushed care, because I know the same courtesy will be extended to me.

September 19th, 2012
Dr. Straus.
Office staff overall is friendly and nurse practitioners are excelllent but the wait is crazy long every time you go there..average of 2.5-4 hours. Also, although Dr. Strause seems to be good with some rare conditions, they seem to run their office like a business having you come back repeatedly for things that insurance doesn't pay for even after telling you that your condition is something that they can only treat your symptoms and you have no symptoms but come back anyway. If you cancel or reschedule 2 appointments, they will no longer see you as a patient. Totally assanine!~

July 8th, 2012
Great doc!!!
Dr Strauss really took his time with me and diagnosed me with fairly rare condition. Once I received the right diagnosis, I was able to get the right treatment and felt 100% better. I had seen two previous doctors who didn't have a clue.

March 18th, 2012
He is the best
Dr Strauss is the real deal. If you want a doctor who will take time with you, give you a thorough exam, and come up with an accurate diagnosis, this is the place to go. I was suffering from a problem for more than a year and had seen several specialists, none could help me. Dr Strauss nailed the diagnosis the first visit and the treatment had me feeling the best I had been in a year! His staff is very friendly and efficient.

September 20th, 2011
He is very cold and business like. He did not like it when I refused to take a very invasive test. He said to me" I hope you have your life insurance paid up". After going to another doctor I found out I did NOT have the problem that he said I did.

August 10th, 2011
Wait time during visit
My compliments to the doctor and his staff. Wonderful bedside manner. This doctor knows his stuff. As for the wait in the waiting room...way to long...every time I go for an office visit I sit and wait at least an hour to see the doctor. Not acceptable. Other than that, I would recommend this doctor to family and friends in a heart beat.