A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Touro Infirmary, New Orleans, La
- Depaul Hospital, New Orleans, Louisiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy Thomas Williams MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Nuclear Imaging & Therapy, Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Guy T. Williams practice?
- Dr. Guy Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Guy Williams practices Nuclear Medicine, Nuclear Imaging & Therapy, Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Nuclear Medicine Physicians and New Orleans Radiologists.