Dr. Guy Taylor MD Patient Reviews

• Anesthesiology Morristown, NJ

March 28th, 2016
Worth it!
Dr. Taylor is the only anesthes doc or nurse that was able to start an IV on my difficult kid without many tries. He is in demand so it was hard to get him but he was worth the wait.

September 12th, 2015
Pediatric Anesthesiologist. Waited in the operating room with my crying toddler for 20 minutes waiting for him to arrive. Found out later that he charged for the entire time he wasn't there.

April 28th, 2015
Put me at ease. Helped me relax. I was so nervous.

November 15th, 2014
One stop shopping
Many good anesthesia doctors but the nurses say that he's one of the few who is as good with tiny babies as he is with adults. He's taken care of one of my children and me. Very personable. Problem is he's so in demand that he's hard to get. We all did super well!

January 21st, 2014
Gallbladder surgery
I am new to Morristown Memorial Hospital and found my self facing an emergency medical situation. I come from a medical family who always know the anesthesiologist personally at my previous hospital of choice. I had an ECRP one day and a gallbladder removal the next. Dr. Taylor did the anesthesia for my gallbladder removal. The previous day, I came out of anesthesia with a horrible headache and vomiting and the usual sore throat. I discussed this with Dr. Taylor and he was straightforward, professional and empathetic. He made no promises but I came out of that surgery without NO headache, NO nausea, NO vomiting and with the tiniest scratchy throat, that I feel was reminiscent, of my previous days procedure. I will request Dr. Taylor and recommend him to friends and family!

March 17th, 2013
Excellent bedside manner! I think operating room doctors and nurses always relieve each other for lunch. who wants a hungry anesthisa doctor anyway? He spent the time explaining everything and was very kind.

February 23rd, 2013
One of the most compassionate physicians that I've ever had that I've ever met. Explained everything in detail and responded with swiftness and skill in an urgent situation. Nurses all over the hospital and my surgeon said that he's one of the best and most requested.

August 31st, 2011
Wvasive, rude, didn't answer questions and didn't fully explain what he was going to do. Worst of all, I saw him in the cafeteria during my child's surgery after he promised he would stay with her the whole time