Dr. Guido Torres MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 13th, 2015
Did not even look at the updated test results but gave me my old tray results. Seemed scatterbrained.

April 8th, 2015
Dr. T has always been very compassionate and caring in a variety of situations. I would always be willing to wait to see him.

May 9th, 2013
Bad Doctor
He was very cocky. Since I didn't have insurance and paid him cash. He was very rude and made me feel like I was wasting his time.He couldn't give me a straight answer of what was going on with my body. He made me cry and he made me feel stupid. His bedside manner is horrible.Please don't go to this Doctor..There are many bad stories about this Doctor..

August 22nd, 2012
Looking for a new doctor
He was not a pleasant person/doctor to deal with. I am actually thankful for accurate diagnosis. Delivery was easy and fast, but he was talking to some nurse about his golfing experience while delivering my baby like I wasn't even there. Was pretty arrogant to my husband after he learned that he was a banquet server. No follow up next day, I stayed in the hospital for 2 nights-3 days and never had seen him there... Pregnant with a second child and searching for a new doctor.

July 27th, 2012
Do NOTsee ANY Dr. in this office if you value your health
Dr. Torres is more interested in going on vacation than tending to your needs. He lies because he does not want to get sued. He performed extensive surgery on me (hysterectomy etc.) and I am fortunate to be alive. I would not bring my dog to see him or his associates. Please find another Dr. I am sure that there are many to choose from that will not put you in harms way and lie about it. Please, as women, we have to listen to others that have gone before us.....

April 16th, 2012
Very thorough I would highly recommend him to a friend as well as family member.

November 28th, 2011
I will just say that Dr. Torres just preformed my hysterectomy a couple of weeks ago. I am very pleased! He was very staraight forward with me on what I was going to experience, and what may have to be done during surgery. Not only did he do a great job, but he was able to clean up all my old scar tissue from previous c-sections. I have nothing but good to say about Dr. Torres. And for those who say bad things about his "bedside manners" you just might now how to talk to s doctor. Very good surgeon!!

May 12th, 2011
TERRIBLE DR STAY AWAY!!
Terrible Doctor, he immediately came into the delivery and cut for an episiotomy because he was in a hurry to leave. He ended up cutting a chunk of the baby's hair in the process. Then two weeks later I called the office about sudden heavy bleeding that I started having(bleeding out a heavy overnite pad in 20 mins) and passing golf ball size clots I began having. After two hours and no one calling back, even after multiple calls I went to the hospital. Almost had to have a blood transfusion because I lost so much blood, only to have DR Torres leave me a message while I'm sitting in the hospital that I was having "normal" bleeding, what a quack!!!

November 1st, 2010
Never any options.. c-section ONLY!
As soon as I met Dr Torres I knew I was going to have a c-section... I wanted to go as natural as possible, but was never given the chance. After some health concerns, I ended up having a c-section. Afterward I found out that I could have been induced and didn't need the c-section. I changed Drs with my second child and I'm now unable to find a Dr in the valley that will do a VBAC, even though my pregnancy is going along great! I refuse to see Dr Torres after that.

June 1st, 2010
Best OBGYN in town
He is an amazing doctor!!!