Internist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Knowlledgable Professional  |  show details
May 29th, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Ulrich since I moved back to Vero Beach in 2007. I believe him to be exceptionally knowledgable and up to date on medical issues and medications. He is reserved and not as socia label as some doctors but I go to him for his medical knowledge not to chit chat.

|  False & Damaging Patient Information in Records!  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2011

God help you if you run out of a routine medication between visits. I had scary high blood pressure and he wouldn't return my phone calls for a BP meds refill. Finally, another Dr. in his practice took care of it. This led to me and my poor innocent husband both being terminated from his practice. Worse still,is upon picking up my medical records from his office to take to my new physician, several visit notes dictated either by Ulrich or a staff member read: "uses illicit drugs recreationally," or something equally horrid and untrue!! I was flabbergasted and am still, some 3 yrs later, considering what action(s) to take to have this false & misleading information purged. Needless to say the records are worthless and will be forwarded to the AMA or regional medical association only.

|  Dr. Ulrich is an excellent doctor  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2011

only one negative is his nurses are rude and try to push you into thier prescription plan,

Dec 23rd, 2010

Dr. Ulrich is a wonderful physician - very caring and a great diagnostician.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
May 14th, 2010

He is a great diagnostician and his office staff is very helpful and considerate.

|  Dr Ulrich and his staff are wonderful!  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2010

I am a patient, as well as my family. I am a nurse, have been to the best hospitals in New England, and I feel Dr Ulrich is the best diagnostician by far. He is very caring and professional. His staff are also very courteous, efficient and intelligent. Anyone would be fortunate to be his patient.

|  Dr. Ulrich is Terrific  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2010

He is an expert diagnostician and takes the time to understand and discuss your problems. Professional, friendly, and competent. On a new patient visit, he recommended some tests that revealed a serious condition that I was not aware of. He treated my immediate problem and referred me to an excellent specialist for the more serious condition.

|  Great Physician!!  |  show details
by Brown on Dec 11th, 2009

Dr. Ulrich is an extremely compassionate physician - I have been his patient approximately 8 years and I would not go to anyone else. He is also an excellent diagnostician!

|  Dr Ulrich is the BEST Dr. in Vero Beach, Florida!  |  show details
by Tom on Oct 7th, 2009

I feel Dr Ulrich is the BEST Dr in Vero Beach (in the USA). He is always on time. Great at answering questions, diagnosing complicated medical conditions that other physicians have missed. Dr Ulrich deals w/ chronically ill / multi - diagnosed - complicated patients w/ease and comfort. Dr Ulrich is very considerate caring and thoughtful. Dr Ulrich has a great team he works with and treats patients and co workers w/ kindness & respect.

by CHARLIE on Aug 27th, 2009

DR. ULRICH IS THE BEST,HE IS FIRM AND FRIENDLY,YOU LEAVE HIS OFFICE FEELING THAT HE HAS VISITED ALL THE PROBABLE CAUSES OF YOUR CONDITION. I WOULD HAVE NO TROUBLE RECOMMENDING HIM TO MY FRIENDS,AS A MATTER OF FACT I HAVE ALREADY DONE SO.

|  Run for the hills  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2009

If you want a doctor to demean you disprespect you and dismiss you, then Ulrich is your man! Otherwise you won't last long with this Guy. He has no communication skills, he's arrogant and highly irritated if a patient has a point of view. He lacks empathy, does not answer questionsand obviously buys into the physician as god medical model of the past. I've only seen him twice but I suspect his attitude toward patients has a negative affect on the patient care he delivers, Afrwe my last visit I decided not to return.In short, he's a jerk and I would not recommend him to anybody.

by Mart on Mar 19th, 2009

He has skilfully managed my medical problems with a minimum of medications since 2002. He will answer most questions in an understandable way.

|  Professionalism  |  show details
by Wendy Jolls - Daughter of two of his patiens both in their 80's. on Mar 17th, 2009

Dr. Ulrich does not explain himself and when questioned he gets indigant and won't work with you. His bedside manner is lacking. His ego is so big that he can't work with other physicians. Most snow birds have more than one Dr. and he will not work with the patients other physicians and changes medications to suit his own ego.