A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Vise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vise
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vise Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Vise, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Degenerative Spine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vise graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Vise has 1 hospital affiliations:
- M S Methodist Rehab Center, Jackson, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy Thompson Vise MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Guy T. Vise practice?
- Dr. Guy Vise has 1 office location.
Dr. Guy Vise practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Orthopedic Surgeons.