A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Vise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vise
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vise Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Vise, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Degenerative Spine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vise graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Vise has 1 hospital affiliations:
- M S Methodist Rehab Center, Jackson, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy Thompson Vise MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Guy T. Vise practice?
- Dr. Guy Vise has 1 office location.
Dr. Guy Vise practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Orthopedic Surgeons.