A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Webster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy Webster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Webster, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Vesiculobullous Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Webster graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Webster has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy Frederick Webster MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Guy F. Webster practice?
- Dr. Guy Webster has 1 office location.
Dr. Guy Webster practices Dermatology near Hockessin, DE.
See Hockessin Dermatologists.