A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy Wells is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wells
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wells Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Wells, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Wells has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy Alan Wells MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Guy A. Wells practice?
- Dr. Guy Wells has 1 office location.
Dr. Guy Wells practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Cardiologists.