A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy Wells is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wells
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wells Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Wells, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Wells has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy Alan Wells MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Guy A. Wells practice?
- Dr. Guy Wells has 1 office location.
Dr. Guy Wells practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Cardiologists.