Internists, Cardiologist (heart)
Lubbock Urology Clinic
3819 24th St
Lubbock, TX 79410
806-797-7000
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Dr. Wells has given me 14 years of good life with his broad expertise.  |  show details
by Kennith F Hite on Aug 27th, 2014

Most memorable: Implant of a CRT while the anasthesia was adjusted just right and i was encouraged to stay awake and talk to the nurse continuously or Dr. Wells himself on occaision. Great O. R. demeanor. Most memorable was the Implant of a cardiac rythim device while the anathesia was adjusted just right. I felt no pain and was encouraged and did talk to the nurse and or Dr. Wells throughtout. At times he explained what the next task would feel like i.e.pushing or pulling (painless) etc.

|  Absolutely wonderful Dr.  |  show details
by Joe S on Apr 4th, 2014

Dr. Wells has been my Cardiologist for 7 years. He has helped me through some difficult times. He took care of a-fib problem and constantly monitors by heart health. He listens to my complaints, discusses my therapy. He is very, very smart and a wonderful Doctor. The staff is amazing, calls me by name when I go in and I only go in every 6 months. I am so glad I found him.

|  Insurance Fraud - Balance Billing  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2014

Examine your bill very carefully. Dr. Wells is notorious for balance billing patients (billing your insurance and then charging you for the portion of the bill he is required to write off due to the contracts he has with the insurance companies). Most people don't notice because they don't understand how their insurance works.

|  show details
Mar 7th, 2013

Do not go to this doctor you will regret it! Office staff is rude, they are very dishonest, Dr. Wells does not care about your complaints on staff. If you complain he will punish you....etc!!!