3.0

Unhappy Ex-Patient show details Unhappy Ex-Patient
Oct 9th, 2014

Doesn't follow through with "promises" he makes! Doesn't return phone calls!! His office staff doesn't return phone calls!! Blames others for his inability to follow through!! Inappropriate remarks!! Lied to me about there being no medication for continuing worsening CHF...tunnel vision of what caused CHF thus, implanted the wrong device Missed short, but regular bursts of ventricular--both left and right- tachycardia Needed to find another more qualified, experienced, and professional cardiologist! Needed surgery to remove device he put in for the one I needed--Biventricular-ICD CHF had gotten to the critical stage--ER of less than 30% Think twice or better yet, get a second opinion from a more qualified cardiologist specializing in electrical problems of the heart!! Would not recommend this dr to anyone, dead or alive!!!

Dr. Wells has given me 14 years of good life with his broad expertise. show details Dr. Wells has given me 14 years of good life with his broad expertise.
by Kennith F Hite on Aug 27th, 2014

Most memorable: Implant of a CRT while the anasthesia was adjusted just right and i was encouraged to stay awake and talk to the nurse continuously or Dr. Wells himself on occaision. Great O. R. demeanor. Most memorable was the Implant of a cardiac rythim device while the anathesia was adjusted just right. I felt no pain and was encouraged and did talk to the nurse and or Dr. Wells throughtout. At times he explained what the next task would feel like i.e.pushing or pulling (painless) etc.

Absolutely wonderful Dr. show details Absolutely wonderful Dr.
by Joe S on Apr 4th, 2014

Dr. Wells has been my Cardiologist for 7 years. He has helped me through some difficult times. He took care of a-fib problem and constantly monitors by heart health. He listens to my complaints, discusses my therapy. He is very, very smart and a wonderful Doctor. The staff is amazing, calls me by name when I go in and I only go in every 6 months. I am so glad I found him.

Insurance Fraud - Balance Billing show details Insurance Fraud - Balance Billing
Jan 16th, 2014

Examine your bill very carefully. Dr. Wells is notorious for balance billing patients (billing your insurance and then charging you for the portion of the bill he is required to write off due to the contracts he has with the insurance companies). Most people don't notice because they don't understand how their insurance works.

Mar 7th, 2013

Do not go to this doctor you will regret it! Office staff is rude, they are very dishonest, Dr. Wells does not care about your complaints on staff. If you complain he will punish you....etc!!!