A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Zingaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy Zingaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zingaro
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Zingaro Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zingaro graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zingaro has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy Vincent Zingaro MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Guy V. Zingaro practice?
- Dr. Guy Zingaro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Guy Zingaro practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pompano Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Pompano Beach Internists and Pompano Beach Gastroenterologists.