A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Zingaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy Zingaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zingaro
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Zingaro Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zingaro graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zingaro has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy Vincent Zingaro MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Guy V. Zingaro practice?
- Dr. Guy Zingaro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Guy Zingaro practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pompano Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Pompano Beach Internists and Pompano Beach Gastroenterologists.