A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gwang Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gwang Han, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Han has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swain County Hospital
- Harris Regional Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gwang Soo Han MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gwang S. Han practice?
- Dr. Gwang Han has 1 office location.
Dr. Gwang Han practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sylva, NC.
See Sylva Obstetricians & Gynecologists.