17 years of experience
Accepting new patients
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gwen Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gwen Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Allen has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gwen Maria Allen MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gwen M. Allen practice?
- Dr. Gwen Allen has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Gwen Allen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near , .