A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gwen Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gwen Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Allen has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gwen M. Allen practice?
Dr. Gwen Allen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Gardena, CA.
See Gardena Obstetricians & Gynecologists.