Dr. Gwen Allen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

March 22nd, 2016
Awesome Dr!!!!

January 1st, 2016
Love it
It's was a okay visit ,Dr Allen was out of town but the person that fill in for her was very nice to me .. she made me laugh. .... I have another visit soon ,can't wait!!

December 4th, 2015
Dr Allen's horrible care
My prenatal care was so rushed and faulty I lost my daughter.

July 22nd, 2015
Where's my pre natal meds?
I would LOVE to know what it takes to get my pre natal meds called in. 12 calls 3 messages. Nothing. Always told "called in at the end of the day". What day? It's been 2 wks. Staff answering phone act as if your bothering them. I'll have my re check there then find somewhere else. Shame, I really liked liked the dr. I'm high risk so can really do without the stress of constantly calling and being treated as if I'm bothering them.

April 22nd, 2015
Dr. Allen is the best doctor
Dr. Gwen Allen has been my doctor for many years. I trust her & she's great!

November 1st, 2012
My name is Leslie Scott I love Dr.Allen she is one of the best doctors I ever had I remanded her to a lot of women I no I let them see her on google so that they can see that she is a very good doctor...I want to take the time out to thank her for everything that she had done for me n keep up the good work in keep being the great person that u are don't never change nothing about you in may god bless you Dr.Allen

July 11th, 2012
This chck right here is the worse.....
Ok so here's the deal I went to dr Allen after seeing my last ob dr for nearly eight yrs. Unfortunately he practice no longer took my insurance so I found dr Allen because she came highly recommend . Well I don't know why because this was the WORST pregnancy experience ever. Where do I begin for starters why is the wait time so long? I sat there on my first visit over 3 hrs not even to se dr. Allen her asst I can say was super nice she told me dr Allen only comes in the afternoon I'm like wow ok. When I got about 5 mths pregnant I got an ultrasound only to sit in the waiting room 2hrs to get called to the back and sit another hour and a half. Did I mention this was the first time I had ever seen or meet dr.allen. Now let me jump to her office staff these unorganized women are out of control. One of her senior personal talks to you while popping gum yes I said popping gum. Then they schedule my c section for 9am only to call me the night be for and say the dr wants me to come in at 5 am which I was fine with. What time did dr Allen get to the hospital lets go with 10am. Did I mention this was the 2nd time I had only seen dr Allen. Then she came and checked on me after my surgery at 2am who does that? She takes on more then she can chew. Everything always feels so rushed . Sh

April 27th, 2012
I have visited the clinic of Dr. Allen three times and was not able to talk to her. They requested for an ultrasound and informed that I come back after 2 weeks to get the results. When I came back they made me wait for 1 hour and 30 minutes and receive no results. All my visit I have to wait more than one hour. They told me that the lab did not fax it to them. When I left they told me that the doctor will call me the next day and she will explain the results of my iltra sound. I waited for 2 days for the call, unfortunately never received a call not even from her employees. I went to the lab and was able to get a copy of the results and called the clinic however I was informed again that they do not have the result yet. They told me they were not able to call me because they are too busy. In addition, they told me since I have the results I go to my primary care doctor and ask him to explain the results. The thing is I was refered to Dr. Allen who is an OB GYN, by my primary care doctor, she was suppose to explain it to me the result of my ultrasound not my primary care doctor. They requested the ultrasound they should explain it to me.

October 9th, 2009
the best
DR. ALLEN HAS PEFORMED TWO C- SECTIONS ON ME. SHE IS THE BEST, VERY PROFRESSIONAL, I HAVE REFERRED MANY PEOPLE TO HER OFFICE AND THEY LOVE HER TOO... SHE IS WONDERFUL, SHE EVEN TOOK MY CHILDS HEALTH NEEDS IN CONSIDERATION WHEN SHE WAS 2 YEAS OLD AND WAS IN DESPERATE NEED OF AN EYE DOCTOR... SHE MADE SOME PHONE CALLS AND GOT HER SEEN... DOCTOR ALLEN IS WONDERFUL!!!!!!!