Ophthalmologist

3525 Prytania St
Ste 320
New Orleans, LA 70115
504-895-3961
Locations and availability (6)

3.0

|  Outstandingcal  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2011

Got in to see Dr. Cousins the day I called. Her diagnosis was quick and accurate. Treatment was great all around. Would highly recommend her.

|  Incompetent  |  show details
Apr 17th, 2011

Physician could not make definitive diagnosis. She was passive, showed little concern, and was not knowledgeable on the condition that I presented with. I was injured during a procedure at her clinic and she refused to take responsibility for the injury and did not document it in my medical records. I would describe her as incompetent.

|  Outstanding  |  show details
Dec 7th, 2009

My experience with Dr. Cousins was a very good one. Her staff was professional and courteous, the wait time was minimal. Dr. Cousins was very knowledgeable, took her time to diagnose my eye, then to discuss the problem, my options and her recommendation. After the diagnosis I was treated during the same visit, and for me this was great, as I did not have to make another trip at a later time to begin the healing process. Which, in my experience with other Doctor's, has been the normal procedure.

|  Surviving Patient  |  show details
by George Chandler on Jul 25th, 2009

I was referred to Retina Assoc. when doctors suspected a tumor in my left eye. Dr. Cousins was one of the doctors who I saw during appointments. She is the doctor who made the determination that my tumor was growing and needed treatment. After Katrina when the hospitals were having trouble I suggested Wills Eye Hospital in Philadelphia since I had family there. Dr. Cousins immediately made arrangements for me to go to Wills for treatment. My tumor is now shrinking. She always found the time to answer my questions and even took phone inquiries. She is very professional and always make you feel like she is totally focused on your situation. I would recommend her to anyone with needs involving her specialty.