Dr. Gwen Cousins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gwen Cousins?

July 14th, 2016

Competent and Compassionate

Dr. Cousins was very thorough in her examination of my eye condition and identified issues that needed immediate treatment. She was very concerned about my comfort during the exam and was very professional, compassionate, and very personable, in her demeanor during the examination. Her staff was, likewise, courteous and professional.

July 2nd, 2016

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!!! This doctor has terrible bedside manner and did not listen to my concerns. She shows little compassion towards her patients and will never follow up with you

February 12th, 2016

Great doctor and great staff. Diagnosis was right on and her treatment recommendation was great. The overall experience was wonderful. Fantastic doctor.

April 2nd, 2015

I do not recommend this doctor.

Unconcerned and not well informed on my condition. No diagnosis and no help with issues.

September 1st, 2011

Outstandingcal

Got in to see Dr. Cousins the day I called. Her diagnosis was quick and accurate. Treatment was great all around. Would highly recommend her.

April 18th, 2011

Incompetent

Physician could not make definitive diagnosis. She was passive, showed little concern, and was not knowledgeable on the condition that I presented with. I was injured during a procedure at her clinic and she refused to take responsibility for the injury and did not document it in my medical records. I would describe her as incompetent.

December 7th, 2009

Outstanding

My experience with Dr. Cousins was a very good one. Her staff was professional and courteous, the wait time was minimal. Dr. Cousins was very knowledgeable, took her time to diagnose my eye, then to discuss the problem, my options and her recommendation. After the diagnosis I was treated during the same visit, and for me this was great, as I did not have to make another trip at a later time to begin the healing process. Which, in my experience with other Doctor's, has been the normal procedure.

July 25th, 2009

Surviving Patient

I was referred to Retina Assoc. when doctors suspected a tumor in my left eye. Dr. Cousins was one of the doctors who I saw during appointments. She is the doctor who made the determination that my tumor was growing and needed treatment. After Katrina when the hospitals were having trouble I suggested Wills Eye Hospital in Philadelphia since I had family there. Dr. Cousins immediately made arrangements for me to go to Wills for treatment. My tumor is now shrinking. She always found the time to answer my questions and even took phone inquiries. She is very professional and always make you feel like she is totally focused on your situation. I would recommend her to anyone with needs involving her specialty.

July 27th, 2017